Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THOTS...

I got the below thots from my uncle through his "Thots for the day" series. Thanks !!!

--------------------------------------------------
"Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.
- Friedrich Nietzsche"


As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...
-- Sir Norman Wisdom

One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.
-- Edgar Watson Howe

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
-- Doug Larson

A harmful truth is always better then...a useful lie!!!
-- Eric Bolton

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
-- Erno Philips

I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'.
-- Robert Paul

No comments: